Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"Living In TV Land" with Davy Jones

I just learned that I might be on national TV! Turns out that the video cameras that were at the Davy Jones booksigning & concert a couple of weeks ago were shooting for an upcoming show on TV Land. From DavyJones.net:

"TV LAND crews were in attendance at Septemberfest in Eagan, MN on Friday, September 23rd and cameras rolled from 6am until well after the sunset. From TV studio to TV studio to TV studio to a very well attended booksigning. Over 3000 people attended the show that night and Davy said it was one of the most exuberant audiences ever!"

I just hope I don't look like a dork on national television.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crocogate said...

Hi. Very cool. Did you record this Living In TV Land episode? If so, I'd love to get a copy. Can I contact you?