Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Walmart is bad bad bad

Yet another reason not to shop at the evil Walmart (like we need more reasons). This is taken from an article at CNN.com, referencing an internal Walmart memo regarding seniority of employees:

"The memo is quoted as expressing concern that workers with seven years' seniority earn more than workers with one year's seniority, but are no more productive, said the paper, which posted the memo on its Web site."

So Walmart is concerned that employees that have been with the company for seven years are making more money than new employees. Right. Fuck Walmart. It boggles my mind that any consumer would want to support a company that works this way. This is ridiculous. I get so angry when I drive past Walmart and see a parking lot filled with SUVs, because these are people who can afford to shop at the smaller stores, or at least stores with a conscience. I will gladly pay 25 cents more for toilet paper if it means that Walmart doesn't get my money. Oh, did I say Fuck Walmart yet? If not, I'll say it in caps: FUCK WALMART. Fucking greedy bastards can rot in hell.

The good news is that there are people out there keeping an eye on Walmart. Check out WalMartWatch.com. And for those of you who shop at Walmart, stop it!

2 comments:

Satan said...

Evil is such a subjective word. Your evil is my good. Walmart is merely a tool of mine to subvert your puny souls, mortal.

Walmart shall thrive in Hell. It is you, the puny mortal, who shall 'rot'. A special ring of Hell is prepared for you.

jeff anderson said...

Hey Satan -

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my blog.

J