Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mix Tape: Jeff's Sunshine 70's, Vol. 3

Ah, the joys of self-indulgence. This morning I threw together my 3rd CD of records that I loved as a kid of the 70's. I wore some of these 45s out so much that the surface hiss from the records was louder than the music. I'm sure at least 50% of them were purchased at Apache Plaza.

"Brand New Me" - Partridge Family
"Apple of My Eye" - Badfinger
"Kiss In The Dark" - Pink Lady
"Bye Bye Baby" - Bay City Rollers
"(There's) Always Something There to Remind Me" - Dionne Warwick
"Had Me A Real Good Time" - The Faces
"Fool On The Hill" - Beatles
"Popcorn" - Hot Butter
"The Preamble" - Schoolhouse Rock
"Muskrat Love" - Captain & Tennille
"I'm On My Way Back Home" - Partridge Family
"The Girl I Knew Somewhere" - Monkees
"Gitarzan" - Ray Stevens
"Lovely To See You" - Bay City Rollers
"It's One Of Those Nights (yes love)" - Partridge Family
"Choo Choo Train" - Box Tops
"Tired Of Midnight Blue" - George Harrison
"Roller" - April Wine
"Mechanical Boy" - H.R. Pufnstuf
"Cheese & Onions" - Rutles
"D.W. Washburn" - Monkees
"Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" - Chipmunks

No comments: