Sunday, December 25, 2005

the Anderson Guzman Bunch

Some of the friends got this CD today for Christmas. I had fun with the artwork:

Tracklist:
1. "I've Got A Life" - Eurythmics
2. "Give The Jew Girl Toys" - Sarah Silverman
3. "Fine Line" - Paul McCartney
4. "Choose Love" - Ringo Starr
5. "Rough Justice" - Rolling Stones
6. "Portland, Oregon" - Loretta Lynn
7. "Who Are These People?" - Burt Bacharach w/Elvis Costello
8. "Together (Havin' A Ball") - Partridge Family
9. "Bubba-Da" - Salteens
10. "V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N" - Puffy AmiYumi
11. "Feel Good Inc" - Gorillaz
12. "Bentley Corniche" - Death By Chocolate
13. "I'll Bet" - TLC w/ O'so Krispie
14. "Bitches Aint Shit" - Ben Folds
15. "Lime Green Fitted Blouse" - Death By Chocolate
16. "Are You Ready For It" - Holograms
17. "E-Pro" - Beck
18. "Beverly Hills" - Weezer
19. "What You Don't Know About The Girl" - Roger Joseph Manning Jr.
20. "Cinammon Grahams" - Death By Chocolate
21. "S.S.T." - Prince
22. "Mr. Brightside" - Killers
23. "Spit It Out" - Brendan Benson
24. "For The Love Of Your Lips" - Free Design
25. "What I Really Want For Christmas" - Brian Wilson
26. "A Very English Summer" - Future Loop Foundation

1 comment:

Jan said...

I've been running to my mailbox every day, looking for my copy of "The Anderson Guzman Bunch".....I wonder if it got lost in the mail?!?