Thursday, December 13, 2007

Twelve 13 oh seven

It's been just eight days since my dad passed. His obituary was printed in this morning's paper, which was surreal to see. Tomorrow is his memorial service, which I am both looking forward to and dreading. I like the idea of having family and friends come together to recognize how awesome my dad was, and to mourn his passing together, but I somewhat dread the high level of social activity. Like my dad, I tend to be phobic of certain large social gatherings. I know it will all be OK, though. No worries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz...I can appreciate your anticipation. And some angst. It was good. The deciding factor, IMHO...is that we all love each other, and don't have to be anything but who we are...that's the great thing about family. Unconditional. I love you. C.