Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAGGED

Fellow blogger Jen tagged me a few days ago, so I'm obligated to comply (blogger's rules, I think). I don't know if it's my ADD working overtime, but I had a hard time completing the task. My duty? To respond to the following question:
What would you tell yourself 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago?
I thought long and hard about it (as evidenced in pic, left), and did some writing, but then deleted it because it seemed too personal. How, you might be asking, can anything on this blog be too personal? I dunno - after writing it I just felt uncomfortably naked and exposed. What can I say.

Thanks to Jen for tagging me, tho! I'm glad we're blog buds.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey, no prob about not posting... the "thoughtful and contemplative" picture more than makes up for it! :D