Friday, December 12, 2008

Tork's take on The Monkees

From a recent interview, published 11/12/08:
How is the relationship between the four of you now?
Davy and Micky and I talk when the occasion arises. Both of those guys did shows near where I live, and I joined them for a couple of numbers onstage. We had a great time and lovely conversation. Those are very funny guys. Michael does not figure in my cosmos anymore. I know nothing, I see nothing, I care nothing.
Bonus: Check out this harmonious clip of The Monkees from their 1967 Christmas show:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those harmonies are tight!! I've always loved Micky's voice... so beautiful.

Thanks for posting!

Jennifer said...

Hey... I just noticed that when they roll the credits, it said Butch Patrick was in this episode... wasn't that Eddie Munster?

Jeff said...

Jen - it is the same kid, a couple of years before he did Lidsville. It's a really cute (and sappy) episode.