1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I remember being told that I was named after an uncle or a cousin that fought in some war. I should probably ask for some clarification on that one.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Why is this question in practically all of these questionnaire things? I boycott this question.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes I do, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tofurky slices. Seriously - they are D-LICIOUS.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Simon & Austin, our bunnies.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Duh.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Got rid of those useless things in the 70's.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not, but I did go cliff jumping once.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I have a huge soft spot for Quisp, and I buy it whenever it's in stock locally. Otherwise I go for the Special K with red berries.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Virtually never.
12. (Curiously, there is no number 12.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Soy coffee.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they are in my way. Pay attention to where you're walking, people!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lately it's that I can be a bit reactionary and hotheaded when it comes to assholes who start sentences with "As a Christian," and follow it up with shit like "I believe that homosexuality is an abomination." I'm trying to learn how to be the grownup with these people.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, and I'm wearing plaid jammie bottoms.
19. FAVORITE SOUNDS: Kick ass rockin' tunes, Beach Boys harmonies, the sound of the needle landing on a record, the sound of the U of M marching band practicing on campus, birds in the springtime, the sound of coffee brewing.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jon Stewart.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't know - Crayola keeps changing the names!
24. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, the smell of bunny rabbit (it's such a clean, soft smell), Silly Putty, Freshly baked bread.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My rockstar friend Kristi.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tonsil hockey, pocket pool.
27. HAIR COLOR? Red.
28. EYE COLOR? Blueish.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Practically anything vegetarian. And spicy. And salty.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like happy movies with scary endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Malcom X.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange tee under grey sweater.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hisses.
36. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING NOW? Unequal Democracy by Larry Bartels
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The usual: Olberman, Maddow, Stewart.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Japan.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Depends on who you ask and how you define "special".
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Minneapolis.
43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Internet.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Because I've not much else to say today, and 'cause Jen started it...