Tuesday, February 03, 2009

43 more...

Because I've not much else to say today, and 'cause Jen started it...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I remember being told that I was named after an uncle or a cousin that fought in some war. I should probably ask for some clarification on that one.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Why is this question in practically all of these questionnaire things? I boycott this question.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes I do, yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tofurky slices. Seriously - they are D-LICIOUS.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Simon & Austin, our bunnies.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Duh.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Got rid of those useless things in the 70's.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not, but I did go cliff jumping once.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I have a huge soft spot for Quisp, and I buy it whenever it's in stock locally. Otherwise I go for the Special K with red berries.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Virtually never.
12. (Curiously, there is no number 12.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Soy coffee.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they are in my way. Pay attention to where you're walking, people!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lately it's that I can be a bit reactionary and hotheaded when it comes to assholes who start sentences with "As a Christian," and follow it up with shit like "I believe that homosexuality is an abomination." I'm trying to learn how to be the grownup with these people.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, and I'm wearing plaid jammie bottoms.
19. FAVORITE SOUNDS: Kick ass rockin' tunes, Beach Boys harmonies, the sound of the needle landing on a record, the sound of the U of M marching band practicing on campus, birds in the springtime, the sound of coffee brewing.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jon Stewart.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't know - Crayola keeps changing the names!
24. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, the smell of bunny rabbit (it's such a clean, soft smell), Silly Putty, Freshly baked bread.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My rockstar friend Kristi.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tonsil hockey, pocket pool.
27. HAIR COLOR? Red.
28. EYE COLOR? Blueish.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Practically anything vegetarian. And spicy. And salty.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like happy movies with scary endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Malcom X.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange tee under grey sweater.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hisses.
36. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING NOW? Unequal Democracy by Larry Bartels
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The usual: Olberman, Maddow, Stewart.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Japan.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Depends on who you ask and how you define "special".
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Minneapolis.
43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Internet.

3 comments:

Jay said...

OK... Hate these things, but I'll play.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, indeed I was. The 10th letter of the alphabet.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I spell correctly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Clarks Miexed Cold Cuts sub!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I don't think so.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on what other person I was. If I was some sort of lying cheating lame asshole, I dont think I would want to be friends with me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Isn't that some sort of cream or sav? Nooo... don't use it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? In a heart beat (after 13-14 beers).
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Of course!
12. (Curiously, there is no number 12.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chubby Hubby
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? That 7 out of 10 of them are stupid.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I have wasted a lot of time on things that don't matter.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Vikings jammie bottoms, a T Shirt and Old Friend slippers.
19. FAVORITE SOUNDS: popbang radio
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? KFAN
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Peach
24. FAVORITE SMELLS? The scent of a woman.... and COFFEE! Now if there was only a Snickerdoodle Woman!
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Reggie Veggie!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, College Basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, I think
28. EYE COLOR? Greenish, I think. They were yellow once.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Tabasco
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I don't like movies, but I sure do like those happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Chitty Chitty Gang Bang.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both. I like extremes.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
36. WHAT BOOK(s) ARE YOU READING NOW? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! WHooOOoOOooooOooo HEeeeeeeeeEEEEE! That's a good one.
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't use one.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? American Idol, The Caine Mutiny (first half)
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Very special
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Minneapolis.
43. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Internet/Bar

Jeff said...

Your favorite food is a condiment???

OC said...

Hey my dear cousins...I can't wait to post this with my answers on my blog. I am literally cracking up at you two. Peace be with you! CYN