Saturday, May 23, 2009

On my turntable: Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

I'm not sure why I passed on this album when I first saw it at the record store several years ago. Whatever the reason, I didn't expect that I'd ever come face to face with it again, so when I saw it today at the store I said "oh yeah, this one's mine".

This limited U.S. vinyl pressing of Are You Gonna Go My Way (1993) is actually cooler than I remembered. The artwork is completely different from the standard CD version, and comes with a colorful full-sized lyric book, plus a special CD containing 8 bonus tracks . The record itself is clear vinyl (see pic, right). And the album rocks in pure analog.

1 comment:

ChuckO said...

have been watching for some of Lenny's vinyl on eBay lately myself, didn't know this was clear wax, sweeeet!