Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Record Store Day!!

Today is Record Store Day!

Record Store Day started back in 2008, and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. Check out the special exclusives being released TODAY at participating stores across the country:  


For those of you who plan to celebrate today at your local shops, I hope you all score some sweet booty for your collections (and let me know what you got!).  As for me, I hope to get my mitts on the Lennon singles box, RamonesMania on blue & green vinyl, and DEVO's new 12", "Fresh". 

Have fun!  Let's keep our record stores alive & thriving!!

1 comment:

ChuckO said...

Skipping RSD this yr- some of the Lennon sets have been on eBay already. I'd love to get a set but know I don't have a chance - especially since our 2 remaining vinyl stores both use ebay.

I haven't bought *anything* locally since the Dog closed.

Enjoy your day- hope you get it!