Sunday, May 16, 2010

Top 5ive

My friend Kyle blogged about his top 5 favorite songs, which got me wondering about my own. While my list of faves probably changes from day to day, there are some constants that have probably earned a permanent spot in the Top 5ive by now.  So here's five for today, without too much time or thought behind it:

  1. "For Pete's Sake" - The Monkees
  2. "I Feel Fine" - The Beatles
  3. "Don't Listen to the Radio" - The Vines
  4. "Debbie" - B-52's
  5. "Revelation Sunshine" - Cree Summer

So what's your Top 5?

3 comments:

ChuckO said...

hey I never knew about the B'52's song for D. Harry! cool..

Jennifer said...

Is "For Pete's Sake" the song that was at the end of the episodes of the Monkees show, when the credits ran?

Jeff said...

Jen - yes FPS was the song that played in the credits of the 2nd season of the show, written by P. Tork.