Monday, November 15, 2010

GLBTA Leadership Year Video

Over the weekend I sat on a panel at the annual MN OUT! conference. The workshop was a reflection on the GLBTA Leadership Year (which I participated in), with discussion about how other schools could perhaps implement similar programming. It was great to see people from last summer's trip again. These were the people that I lived with for three weeks last summer, and the group that attended our wedding in DC.  I loved putting the following video together for the presentation because it gave me the opportunity to relive a truly life-changing experience.

2 comments:

HiRize said...

wow very pro editing job Jeff. so cool you did the trip and got married! congrats again!

Jeff said...

Thank you Chuck! I appreciate the comment on the editing - it's one of my favorite things to do.