Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Next round...

Wow.

Tonight I submitted my last project & final for the semester.  I wrote all day, from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm with minimal breaks.  By the time it was all finished I had written about 40 pages.  I am keeping all of my fingers crossed for A's, since a GPA boost would definitely help to make up for the intensity of the past 4 months.

Some of you will recall that I started this semester with several trips to urgent care (kidney stones).  While my courses as a student were great, my increased teaching load took the occasional toll on my physical & mental health. I've never graded so many tests and papers in my life!! While I avoided a full crohn's relapse, I had my bad days for sure. Live and learn, and then re-learn.

So now I've got a somewhat reasonable pile of student papers left to work through before Wednesday when I hope to get grades submitted, and then I get a godamned well deserved break!!

That's all for now - I was feeling like it was time to check in. Hope y'all are happy & healthy & well.

PEACE!

No comments: