Thursday, December 09, 2010

Top 25 Fanciest LPs of 2010

25. Margaret Cho - Cho Dependent
24. Fistful of Mercy - As I Call You Down
23. The Clean - Mister Pop
22. The Drums
21. The Bird & The Bee - Interpreting the Masters, Vol 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall & John Oates
20. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - Greatest Hits
19. Shonen Knife - Fun Fun Fun (English Version)
18. Josiah Wolf - Jet Lag
17. Free Energy - Stuck on Nothing
16. Hole - Nobody's Daughter
15. Tom Jones - Praise and Blame
14. The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger - Acoustic Sessions
13. Jason Falkner - I'm OK, You're OK
12. Stone Temple Pilots
11. Weezer - Hurley
2010's Fanciest: Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin
10. Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Come and Get It
9. Ringo Starr - Y Not
8. The Like - Release Me
7. Crowded House - Intriguer
6. Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. - Record Collection
5. Badly Drawn Boy - It's What I'm Thinking: Photographing Snowflakes
4. DEVO - Something for Everybody
3. The Posies - Blood/Candy
2. Kula Shaker - Pilgrim's Progress
1. Brian Wison Reimagines Gershwin

2 comments:

Bill Wikstom said...

This is an awesome list! And I need to buy a lot of records that I missed this year.

P.S. What are those flowers called that are on your blog header? The groovy ones on the top mid-left? Something like tiki-taki or riki rachman? This has been bugging me for a long time (not remembering what they are called).

Anyway nice song list as well.

Jeff said...

Bill - Thx for the comment! You know I always just thought of those flowers as "70's daisies". I didn't know they had an actual name. If you think of it let me know!