Friday, January 21, 2011

45 Years, 45 LPs, 45 days...

So on March 9th I turn 45 years old. To commemorate what feels like a milestone birthday I am doing two things: 1) Getting a tattoo of a 45 adapter on my arm, and 2) Counting down my Top 45 favorite LPs of the past 45 years.

I'll begin showcasing one LP per day starting this Sunday the 23rd, which is 45 days from my birthday. I compiled the list one night a few weeks ago when I was unable to sleep, and then ranked them earlier today. Seeing as I've bought a hell of a lot of records in my short 45 years, this list took a lot of thought and retrospection. 

Stay tuned, and as always, thank you for reading!!

3 comments:

ChuckO said...

very cool!! the tat also- very cool idea!

Jeff said...

Thx chuck! I will post pics of the tat for sure. I'm pretty jazzed about it.

jan said...

What's a 45 adapter? :)