Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On my turntable (coffee table cleaning edition)

So I was laying on the couch, much like I have for the past week or so, and suddenly decided I could no longer deal with all of the shit on the coffee table. So I cleaned it off.

 As you can see from the before and after pics (left), I did a pretty bang-up job cleaning everything off the table.  Actually what I did was more like clear off the table, as evidenced in the next pic (above, right).  So cleaning the table was the easy part, while sorting through and putting things away was more of a pain in the tuckus.

Whist cleaning I listened to Ghost in the Machine (Police, 1981), Two Fisted Tales (Long Ryders, 1987), and Aerial Pandemonium Ballet (Harry Nilsson, 1971). I've decided that I need to listen to more Nilsson, because he wrote some pretty amazing songs.

No comments: