Friday, May 13, 2011

SETLIST: Monkees at Echo Arena (Liverpool)

The Monkees on opening night of their 2011 tour (photo: Liverpool Echo)
Monkees 5.12.2011 Setlist:
I’m A Believer
Mary Mary
The Girl I Knew Somewhere
She Hangs Out
Randy Scouse Git/Alternate Title
Your Auntie Grizelda
It’s Nice To Be With You
I Don’t Think You Know Me At All
Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow
Words
Cuddly Toy
Papa Gene’s Blues
Listen To The Band
That Was Then, This Is Now
All Of Your Toys
Hard To Believe
What Am I Doin’ Hangin’ Round
Sometime In The Morning
Valleri
No Time
Circle Sky
Can You Dig It
As We Go Along
Long Title: Do I Have To Do This All Over Again?
Porpoise Song
Daddy’s Song
For Pete’s Sake
When Love Comes Knocking At Your Door
She
A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
Shades of Gray
Last Train To Clarksville
Goin’ Down
I Wanna Be Free
Saturday’s Child
Someday Man
I’m Not Your Steppin’ Stone
Daydream Believer
Peter Percival Patterson’s Pet Pig Porky
Pleasant Valley Sunday

3 comments:

Caroline Boyce said...

shared this on our Boyce & Hart facebook page ... enjoyed your blog

Jeff said...

Thank you Caroline! It's truly an honor - so happy that you stumbled upon my blog!

All the best to you - Jeff

Caroline Boyce said...

thanks Jeff; I'm new to blogging I hope you'll drop by sometime and/or follow me http://carolineboyce.blogspot.com/