Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Time to Change"

I've got hella lots of transitions happening at the moment: academically, professionally, and personally.  In my efforts to keep life from getting too complicated I am striving to eliminate some of clutter and get more organized. This includes my life online.

September will mark my 6th anniversary as a blog-type person, and it feels like a good time to start fresh.  Over the past year I've seen quite a few bloggers migrate over to tumblr, and after some preliminary investigation I've decided to give it a trial run.  The process is very streamlined and clean, which I like. I expect to feature more pictures than text at the new site, with more focus on vinyl than anything else. I'll see how it goes. For now I intend to keep this original site up as an archive of the past 5+ years.

Here is the link to the new site:


To commemorate this change, here are the Bradys singing that old chestnut we all know and love:

No comments: