Sunday, December 01, 2013

Best of 2013 Qtr III

My apologies for this very late posting of my favorite songs of this year's third quarter. Life happens sometimes.

I hope to have additional best-of posts in the coming weeks. 'Tis the season!

20. "Sentimental Journey" - Esquivel
19. "Spaceship Ride" -  Sons of Hippies
18. "Waiting for the D Train" - Iggy Pop & Yoko Ono
17. "Oh No!" - The Wonder Stuff
16. "Moonbeams" - Yoko Ono
15. "Dimension 5ive" - 5th Dimension
14. "Troublemaker" - Camera Obscura
13. "Then I Kissed Her (live)" - Beach Boys
12. "Ready to Die" - Iggy & The Stooges
11. "Modern Fiction" - Parks
10. "I Like the Things About Me" - Mavis Staples
9. "Walk Us Uptown" - Elvis Costello & The Roots
8. "Postcard From Paris" - Glen Campbell
7. "The Warrior" - Honey LTD
6. "You Can Really Do It If You Try" - Rick Springfield
5. "Valentine's Day" - David Bowie
4. "The Words Don't Work" - The Orange Peels
3. "Hear in Here" - The Association
2. "I Saw The Light That Day" - The 88
1. "New" - Paul McCartney

No comments: